Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Assessment Tools for the Elementary Visual Arts Classroom

It is now online! I couldn't email the presentation that I used at this year's NAEA conference in Fort Worth because of it's size, but I have had a lot of requests for it. It has a lot of great visual examples that will be showing up on my blog soon, but in the mean time, here it is! I posted it on my Teacherpayteacher.com page. Don't worry, it's free!
TpT is a great site for resources if you haven't checked it out yet. I have used it to get ideas. For a dollar or two you can find some amazing, teacher-made resources. (It is kind of like a consignment sale.) You know what they say, time is money! Sometimes you have time to modify but not create and there are a lot of free things. The first thing you post has to be free. And it is free to sell too...you could earn some money for extra supplies!! Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment